INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Our new house

We did it, we found a house! This is sooooo much larger than where we are living now. This is going to be wonderful to live in! It's got (or soon will have) a home office, 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a roomy 3 car garage, 2 living areas and I get more gourmet kitchen too! It's a split level house, with a roomy foyer. See that window below the larger one...that's my NEW scrapbook nook! I don't get one window I get 2 windows!!!! There's another one on the side of the house too! I'm going to have Pergo flooring put in there to make clean up a snap!

Yesterday we went out looking at Kitchen appliances. I'm going all stainless in the kitchen, easy clean up and it's a great look. I've got to get a move on since we're going to be closing on the house March 30th! The time is going to go by super fast! I've got more things to go through and get rid of. Can you believe it...we're buying a house!


No comments: