INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shopping for House stuff today

Today we're going to pick out flooring for the downstairs- carpet, vinyl and hardwood. After that we'll be looking at more appliances. We're looking for the best deal we can get. I prefer to cook with gas and our gas line is in! We're going with stainless steel appliances, I love the look that clean sleek look that they give to a kitchen.

After assessing the vinyl flooring in the kitchen it will do for now. We may change it in the future but for now it will be okay. I started thinking that it may be too much wood in the kitchen since it isn't a flow through space (meaning that there isn't more than one entry way into the kitchen).

I've got my note book and camera packed and ready to go!

No comments: