INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Saturday!

Here it is, Saturday. We're getting the house ready for our wine and cheesecake tasting party tonight. Just by luck I do have enough platters for all of the cheesecakes. I thought that I was one short by low and behold I totally forgot about the platter that I have had hanging on the wall for the past 3½ years (the one that was too large to fit in the cupboards). I'm going to go out and get a nice new table cloth for our formal dining table. All I have on hand are those plastic ones (I get them because the kids are messy and those things are cheap to replace). All of our linen table clothes are (I hate to even say it) "in storage". Our other wine glasses are where? "in storage". Living in the cottage has been a bit of a challenge to say the least!

Well I better get out of here and get my errands done. I'm going to be taking tons of pictures tonight so I can scrapbook them later :-)

No comments: