INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

helping others through my own travels through the world of health care insurance

Here I am trying to set presidence with our insurance company. Blazing the trail so to speak in getting our insurance to pay valid medical expense claims. What happens if a child from the family of a young airmen needs a surgery to correct a congenital birth defect? How will that family pay that $2000 up front? Especially when they don't make the same amount of money as compared to higher ranking individuals? We need to get this out in the open, because this just isn't about us...it's about all military families and their medical claims. I'm working with some terrific people to get this issue out in the open. I hope to help others through my efforts in figuring out which avenues to travel with hopes of getting reimbursed for medical expenses.

No comments: