INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Friends are Angels in Disguise

I truly believe that statement! I also believe that things happen for a reason...I'm in the final and last stage of negotiations for this house...if the homeowner decides not to accept my offer then so be it. I do have other options, his is not the only house on the market. Sure I liked the things that he had, but there's also a lot of things that need to get done too (costly things). I talked at length with my friend Cindy today...I was so stressed at the beginning of our phone conversation and by the end I was feeling so good about everything. What Cindy said to me just rang so true...So what if this home owner doesnt accept my offer...it's not as if this is the only house for sale. Amen to that! It was as if I felt this hand on my shoulder right as she was saying these things to me, and this sense of peace washed over me...that's the only way I can describe it. I knew at that very moment that everything WAS going to be okay...no matter what the outcome.

Where I was so worried earlier today, I feel so calm and at peace with it all now. I don't want to be upset over things that I have no control over. I truly think that the Lord has put these wonderful friends into my life for a reason...we all need to reach out and be there for another, as I see it it's like we are Angels on Earth.

No comments: