INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

Here it is, the Holy Grail of Sundays...Super Bowl Sunday. I've got junk food galore for the family to nibble on while they are glued to the television. I knew all along the "real" reason why we went to church...to pray for a good game, LOL!!!

But seriously, I love how my husband and daughter enjoy watching football together. I stopped enjoying it a while back. I'd much rather sit back with a good book in a quite corner while the rest of the people jumped up and down rallying on their teams. I figure that today I can get some work done on the computer because the rest of my family are upstairs watching the game :-)

Yesterday we went with our realtor to look at house's that are for sale. I think that we have made up our minds on which one we're going to put a bid on. Please keep us in your prayers as we go into this new endeavor.

No comments: