INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 23, 2007

The house is coming along nicely

I just got back from meeting with the Realtors at our new house. The gas lines for the stove and the grill are in (yes our grill will be connected to the gas line- no more propane tanks for us!), the electrical and cable lines are in, the downstairs bathtub/shower unit is is and the sheet rock/dry wall was going up while we were there.

I took measurements of the windows that are in my Scrapbook Nook- I need to figure out what kind of window treatments I'm going to make in for there. I'm sooooo happy with all of the stuff going on today I can hardly contain myself!

While at the house I also measured the space for the refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. I'm keeping the sink since it's an 8 inch deep one (I would have liked a 9 or 10 inch but hey- it's one less expense I have to in cure at the moment). The kitchen sink faucet will have to be replaced, but I already knew that one. Oh I'm getting ready to spend some serious $$$ on this kitchen! Thank goodness for the $2500 appliance allowance because I'm going to spend every single penny of it and more! I've got a stove, refrigerator, microwave and a dishwasher and a kitchen faucet to buy very soon!

No comments: