INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 22, 2007

50 questions...or there about

I'm hosting another OSC scrapbook group meeting here at The Cottage on Thursday. I'm wanting to encourage members to come so I make lunch for us all, always trying out a new recipe for something super yummy. This week will be no different. I need to make my scrapbook page up for this recipe and let others who are interested make recipe pages too.
One thing that I've wanted to do and have now gotten done is to have a scrapbooking related question basket. I've got some 50 plus questions typed and printed out, cut into strips and soon to be folded and tossed into a basket. These will be our topic starters. I started thinking about this and started jotting questions down on note paper on Saturday, then on Sunday evening (during football)I made myself sit at the computer. I started writing and the questions/topic starters just flowed out of me. I just know that this is going to be a lot of fun! There are questions for newbies as well as advanced scrapbookers. I even have a short quiz...how many places in town are there where you can buy scrapbooking supplies? This certainly will stump all with exception of the hardcore scrapbookers of the group...or should I say hardcore scrapbook supply collectors. I'm trying to get some of these ladies motivated to use their supplies and to get back into the groove of scrapbooking. Heck using up my stash is one of my big goals for 2007!

Off I go getting those kids of mine reading for school! It's picture day for those with children in AFJRROTC...that's Air Force junior ROTC. I have every intention of putting these in Andrew's scrapbook!

No comments: