INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 05, 2007

Is it just me or...

Is it really cold outside? Yesterday we had some freaky weather. First it was rather calm outside then it started to rain a little then a bit more and by the time I got back to the house from my walk it was pouring pretty hard. Then of course the rain turns to snow that started coming down so hard I could hear it hitting the windows. Yes it's true, it really is possible to hear snow hitting the windows.

I was able to talk with an old friend yesterday and we talked about military stuff. This lady can always make me laugh at most anything. It's the waiting and not knowing that gets to me. Some days I feel as if we're a yo-yo being pulled up and down. As my darling husband said to me this morning...one way or another we WILL be moving out of this house. So it's with that very thought in mind that I'm thinking about today. Either way I will need to buy a refrigerator, LOL!
This is the one that I'm looking at buying...a Kenmore Elite by Sears. This has the water dispenser on the inside...love that option! The drawer on the bottom pulls out, this is the way to go! The double opening doors and the inside shelves and drawers are awesome! I love love love this refrigerator!

No comments: