INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fun Fun Fun!

WOW! We had an awesome time scrapbooking today! I laughed and laughed! Lunch was great, the Baked Potato Soup was superb and the Turtle Cheesecake was out of this world! Friends Kristine and Georgia brought extra pages to work on, Kim was just in time for lunch and then we made the recipe pages. I was so happy to see that my friends liked what I had put together for them. I’ll take pictures of the pages we did and post the recipes to my cookbook nook blog. I can’t tell you how much I enjoy having these ladies over and putting this kind of thing together for them. It’s fun to let your hair down and to just have fun with your friends while doing things that you all enjoy. I feel so motivated that I’m going back upstairs and am going to finish what I started in my scrapbooking frenzy today. I saved up all of my picture a day pages to put together today. I cut the journaling and the pictures cut to size, now to stick it all together.

I give thanks to the Lord for good friends, good food and good conversation. It’s moments like these (spending quality time with good friends) that I truly cherish.

No comments: