INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 26, 2007

Another formal event...

I love getting dressed up for these formal military events. Everyone in their best looks, and the military mess dress is so sharp looking! I'm bringing my camera tonight as I am hoping to get pictures of folks that are dressed up and one of my husband and I would be nice to have and maybe General Mudd will let me take a picture of Lucien and him together too.
Tonight our speaker is Brigadier General Joe Mudd, the exciting part is that we actually know this guy! We know him from Lucien's assignment at Loring AFB, Maine (that base is now closed) back in the days when my husband was a B-52 Navigator. AAhhh the memories! Well off I go to get dressed and to be ready when my spouse gets home.

No comments: