INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

last day of the month

I'm so happy that it really is the last day of January. This has been such a wild month and I hope that February ushers in a calmer less intense month for myself and my family. Only 1 layout to go for my month long picture a day project.

The good thing that I did today was to clear out a huge stack of scrapbooking papers that have been sitting in my "maybe" pile. Maybe I'll use them or maybe I'll donate them. Well a girlfriend called me up with a scrapbooking question and she needed a couple of pieces of cardstock...and since I practically have a store in my house... Any way, I decided to pack up this huge pile of paper and bring along the 2 pieces of cardstock that she needed. I told my girlfriend that she could have it all , that I was culling the herd and taking out stuff I know that I won't use for one reason or another. She was thrilled and wouldn't just let me give it to her. Hey I made some pocket money, had a wonderful mug of real made from scratch hot chocolate (it was seriously delicious!!!). I had a great afternoon and spent it in good company!

Now I'm off to clean up after dinner and to hang out with my husband and children. Did I mention that I started making our change of address cards? Oh yeah! Now to work on getting a new address, LOL!

No comments: