INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bazzill Basics Paper Company

Ever since I was first introduced to Bazzill Cardstock in 2000 I was hooked on it! I instantly fell head over heals in love with the rainbow of colors and the texture (talk about out of this world) not to mention that it was a "meatier" cardstock. Unlike the no name brand that I had been using that came from places such as Michael's Arts & Crafts and Hobby Lobby, this stuff was something else! It seems that they would come out with something new every few months. I remember when they came out with the monochromatic packs of cardstock...I bought every single one in 12x12 and the 8½x11 packs! Granted I was working at the time at a scrapbooking store and received a terrific price on the stuff.
It's now 2007 and let me tell you, Bazzill Basics Paper Company still rocks! The myriad of colors and textures that they produce is phenomenal! I can't seem to get enough of it! I'm happy with the fact that all 3 scrapbooking stores here in town carry Bazzill Basics Paper. Check them out at a scrapbook store near you, I think that you will find that you will LOVE it! Now only if they would sell some of the fancy edged cardstock from Bazzill...LOL!

No comments: