INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 12, 2007

Some Days...

When it comes to getting ready for school in the morning, there are days when this place becomes a three ring circus! Today I can tell is going to be one of those days! It's 6:30 am and I have kids in each shower...dueling for the hot water. So much for me getting a bath until at least 8 am...nothing like an ice water bath to get you going in the morning, ugh!

At least it's Friday and we're gearing up for a 4 day weekend...no shower duels until Sunday morning.

It's a whopping -4° without the windchill with the windchill it's -23° nice huh? Oh yeah I'm driving my kiddos to school! None of this standing in the freezing cold for them! I love my babies and will drive them without hesitation when it is THIS cold. It's kind of sad that the snow missed us and ended up down in Nebraska. We've got cold weather link no one knows, but none of the white stuff. I suppose that I should be grateful as we don't have to shovel anything.

No comments: