INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 04, 2007

One way or the other...

Have you ever been in one of those moods where you're not unhappy but your not happy either? I just feel "there". Last night my husband and I talked about what our moving situation is looking like. Will he get that job at that East Coast AF Base or will he not get that job. Well with the moving freeze that is now upon all military families and the 48 month minimum that has been imposed, well we've come to the very real realization that it looks like we will be here for quite a while longer. If there's anything I dislike it's not knowing, the being "in limbo" so to speak. I just want to know something one way or the other, it bothers me to wait and wait for something that just isn't going to happen.

Our children have been thriving here, there's no doubt about that. Our son Andrew likes school now and he's even allowed himself to make a best friend. Hannah will thrive anywhere, we're convinced of that. So with this in mind we've decided that we can't live in this dinky cottage any longer. If we really are going to be here at least until Andrew graduates from High School, then we might as well look into buying a house in the area. To give ourselves the freedom of living in our own home (what a concept-yes I'm being sarcastic)). One thing I do look forward to is shopping for a refrigerator...one that is larger than what we currently have here in base housing :-)

I have so many things going on in my mind...I need to go to the gym and ride the life cycle and just mull things over in my head.

No comments: