INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Award Banquet...

Here we are, My husband Lucien is on the left and our friend Joe is on the right. It was a wonderful awards ceremony and it left me feeling good about the Air Force and everything about the military. I love seeing civilians and military members being recognized for their hard work and especially the volunteers and their work in our military community. My friend Heather won an award for civilian volunteer of the year...way to go Heather! I'll be seeing Heather tomorrow at a scrapbooking crop hosted by the enlisted spouses group here on base, that reminds me...I need to get some stuff together for the crop :-)
Alright...it's time to get changed out of the fancy clothes and get the ole pj's on, grab a hot mug of tea and unwind from a fabulous evening. I still have an ear to ear smile on my face about seeing Joe again...he's still the same...just as humble and as nice as he ever was :-)

No comments: