INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 08, 2007

Can you say Garage Sale?

Can you believe it? It's Monday...wow the weekend went by fast! I've made the decision to really look through the stuff that I have hanging around here and see what can be sold at a garage sale, at the base thrift shop or donated to Good Will or Salvation Army. As I went though the pantry area last week I pulled all sorts of stuff out of there and put it into a big box to go into storage. Then this morning as I'm having coffee and I'm looking at the box with packing paper hanging out of it, it came to me...why am I putting this stuff into storage? I haven't used this stuff since we moved here, it's time to let it go. I am going to have one heck of a garage sale with all of this Tupperware stuff that I am getting rid of. I have glass jars like no one knows...those are outta here too! So I'm putting aside things that can be sold or donated. I want to clear this stuff off in a major way! By making myself have a garage sale I can get rid of a lot of unused unneeded "stuff" that's been hanging around. I feel energized by this idea...I'm going to act on it and get the extra stuff outta here and ready to go into someone else's home :-)

No comments: