INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 12, 2007

Agatha Christie


As part of my self improvement goal for 2007, I’m making time to read more novels. Of all of the writers out there, I enjoy the works of Agatha Christie the most. With her Belgium Detective Hercule Poirot and her little old lady Miss Marple, I find myself taken to another place in time. One of her most famous novels is Murder on the Orient Express, first published in book form in 1934.

I’ve rearranged the furniture in our living room and have made a small book nook reading area. I bought an OTT Lamp to go next to my recliner in my little reading space. I’m still looking for a small sized book case to hold my favorite books. All that's needed for a comfy afternoon of reading is to grab a soft cuddly lap blanket to curl up with, a good book and a hot mug of tea!

No comments: