INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 05, 2008

The "Honey Do" list grows larger...

It's going to be a delicious day! I had coffee out on the deck and I heard the birds singing happy tunes, saw little bunnies frolicking in the grass (and snow) and the deer were grazing out on the open field. A small flock of Canada Geese flew in and are nibbling on the freshly sprouted prairie grass. A perfect day for being out of doors! But alas, I've got a list of "Honey Do" projects a mile long and need to get my husband working on the ASAP. He's got the day off and with that I'm putting him to work. Okay so I let him go to the gym for an hour...time for me to get to Lowe's and back with more stuff for him to around the house :-)

Items on my "Honey Do" list

*install curtain rods and hang valances and sheers in Hannah's room
*install wooden curtain rod and hang valances in our home office/guest room
*paint accent wall in formal dining room
*install back splash in kitchen

No comments: