INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Making Progress....

I've made a great deal of progress on my own today but by 10am I had to stop, I was getting pretty exhausted from moving all of that stuff around on my own. All of my fabric stash is now upstairs and neatly tucked into the armoiré. I've got some more scrapbook albums to move back downstairs into the scrapbook nook and some dishware needs to be moved into the closet in the guest room/home office. Only 1 more shelf in the armoiré to clear off, but that will just have to wait until later on today or even tomorrow when I can have someone else do it for me- it's too tall for me to reach and I can not get up on the step-stool. But regardless of how much more I have to do, I'm proud of the work that I was able to get done on my own this morning!

No comments: