INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Laughter is the best medicine

When getting together with friends it's a MUST that you laugh at everything!

I shared my experience at the quilt shop with the ladies in my crafting group. I made them laugh, they made me laugh...it was a great time! Now I didn't get much done because I was running out of time- from the over time at the quilt shop and the fact that I had to also squeeze in some grocery shopping, but I did manage to take pictures of the pages I wanted to recreate. They're just quick and easy 6x6 pages done with Stampin Up kits to go into a quick little flip the page kind of book. Sometimes the best things ARE the simplest things.

We all had funny stories to share and Donna's story about the cat she gave her mother was THE funniest! I've come to truly admire the women that make up our crafting group. They're genuine true to life people, no falsities no trying to one up anyone...just honest to goodness ladies (in a true sense of the word) I've got the pleasure of calling... my friends.

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I agree! Laughing is a cure all! :)