INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blog Challenge - List 5 things you are thankful for today

Please post a link to your blog when replying

* The Lord- for I truly feel blessed each and every day!

*My husband- he is a such a treasure!

*The Air Force- yes I'm still thankful for my husband having chosen a career in the Air Force. Because of him and his career choice, I've been able to meet and make many wonderful friends out here in South Dakota.

*Quilting- I've found another creative outlet that has me singing songs of praise! And the other thing... the wonderful ladies that I've met through quilting- I can't say enough nice things about them!

* Flowers- I'm planning my flower garden and I've bought several plants for it. The blossoms are in every color I could find :-) When I'm done it'll be a rainbow of color in flowers! I can hardly wait for the scent of the Gardenias and Lilacs when they are in bloom!

No comments: