INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Taking a Blog Walk

Hold on, let me get some coffee....alright I'm ready to write :-)

This morning I've been taking what I refer to as a "blog walk". Going through and ready my friends recent blog postings. You can see my blog links on the side of my blog- follow any link they're all good reading!

Peg's got the most beautiful trees covered in blossoms over at her ranch. She lives in Box Elder South Dakota a few miles away from me and is a terrific source of inspiration for me (she makes the most beautiful cards).

Brandy survived the tornadoes and readying her blog really opened my eyes to the up close and personal of the devastation a tornado can bring. Brandy is also getting ready to be a surrogate mom-again.

Kate makes me smile- bun bun is "her" pet now, like anyone who is a Mom can't relate to her story. Over the years I've "inherited" many pets, currently I have a fish and a cat. Check out that cute baby sweater that she knitted...too sweet!

Cindy hasn't posted to her 3SB blog since February (she's never been that good at posting regularly, LOL) but wait she has another...Life as I see it it's about photography. Her photographs are amazing! Once our schedules chime up I'm going to have Cindy take our family and individual portraits. She has the best web site for those that love to play with paper 3 Scrappy Boys, she's got such a eye for putting together awesome scrapbooking kits! And her exclusive stamp line is simply YUMMY!

Susan- is sarcastic as hell, hates where she lives (Minot AFB or as she calls it Mind Rot) and has her own issues to deal with, the first one being a military wife, LOL! She and her husband found out about 6 months ago that their youngest child is Autistic and she's just trying to cope with it and is doing what she can to get him the best help possible.

Hillary is a busy scrapbooker/knitter and home schooling mom in New York City, I love reading her blog and she posts about all kinds of daily life stuff and about working over at NYC Scraps.

Annie's blog is all about Quilting- love it! Just scroll through her posts- the Starr Tote bags are just too cute! I love the one that was made using batik fabrics, those rich bright colors just make me smile!

Last but not least is Gabrielle, she's started a little jewelry line (very cute stuff go check it out) and is a scrapbooking life loving mom and wife.

So there is it, that's what I've been doing this morning on this dreary rainy day in May. Now I should get dressed and get a real start on my day. But first more coffee, LOL!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out Sandie! I feel so loved. :)

Sandie said...

Of course you are loved!