INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 15, 2008

24 hours and counting...

In 24 hours I'll be hanging out in the waiting room of the surgical center, doing just that waiting, waiting to have surgery on my foot.

Today will be spent tidying up a few things, organizing a few more little projects to do while I'm on bed rest after the surgery. I'm sure that I'll be going stir crazy is a day or two. I've never really been one to stay in bed very long.

While at my pre-op appointment yesterday I got my crutches- yuck are they ever UGLY! I want to spray one lime green and the other hot pink, maybe if I sprayed the lower half one color and the upper half another color and made some pretty pad covers I'd feel better about using them. It's also time to change over to my backpack purse, because that will be the only kind of handbag that I'll be able to use while having to hobble around on crutches. I just want them to look less industrial.

No comments: