INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

News from the Scrapbook Nook

There are a great many things that give me joy, but nothing gives me more joy than being able to create something with my own hands. Be it sewing, scrapbooking, needlework, cooking, baking, making greeting cards or working in my garden- being able to create something with ones own hands has to be the ultimate high.

I'm moving my sewing machines out of the scrapbook nook and into an area I'm going to call my "Creative Corner". The lovely armoiré that my husband made for me back in 2001 to house my scrapbooking goodies will now house my fabric stash, thread and patterns. By re-purposing my armoiré, I'll be able to have all of my sewing goodies in a central location. I'm packing up the china and all of my tea cups and tea pots and am putting them into permanent storage. Until I am able to properly display them in a cabinet or hutch they will need to be packed away and stored in a safe manner. So with my plans in hand for getting my creative corner organized- I'm hindered by the fact that I'm on crutches and have stitches in my foot, LOL! Where oh where are those Keebler Elves when you need them?

No comments: