INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Little Red Car

Here's our Little Red Car, it's been a well loved member of our family. This is the last picture we'll be taking of it in our driveway...my husband has traded it in for another automobile. We bought it while we were stationed in Texas and it's been a good little car. So while I was at the Quilt Shop participating in a Quilters Show and Tell, my husband drove to Colorado and bought a new car. The weather being the strange and fickle thing that it has lately made for a rather blustery day as it snowed during most of his trip.




Here my husband is introducing the Miata to it's replacement...the new and improved Little Red Car , a Corvette




My happy husband and the two little red cars together
And here it is, the NEW Little Red Car, my husbands dream car...a Red Corvette

2 comments:

Susan said...

If there is a midlife crisis in my house, it's going to be MINE ;D you know I know the story LOL
Nice ride. Did you know he was going to get it or did he just get up and go to CO? It sounded like that was what happened LOL

Sandie said...

Susan, Oh girl YOU could not be further from the truth! First off this was not a midlife crisis purchase, he has wanted a corvette since before we were married and we've talked bout him getting one once he pinned on full bird. So yes, this was a PLANNED purchase, lots of number crunching going on and guess what...it'll be paid off by September 2008 :-)