INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Will Spring ever get here?

Our weather is just over the top! One day it's fine warm and sunny and then there's this- windy freezing cold and we're being told to expect something like a (are you ready)...a Blizzard. Come on, enough with the bizarre weather! I've boxed up my sweaters only and have summer and spring clothing in my closet, now I have to go digging out my sweaters again, this is just not right!

Winds blowing steady at 41 mph with gusts to 56 mph...what's not to like? Oh maybe the freezing temperatures that go along with that wind? I'm so ready for spring, look I'm wearing my favorite color today- Fuchsia (bright pink).

What do I do when the weather is like this? I like to get my mind off of how cold it is and make something! Be it some sort of needlework project, quilting/sewing project or planning a new project. Maybe reading books is you thing, perfect weather to curl up with a hot steamy mug of tea and a great novel! Which right now sounds like a great idea to me :-)

No comments: