INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Snow in the Black Hills

I'm beside myself, on our outing today Hannah and I found out that it was snowing by Reptile Gardens, that's like 16 miles from our house. Snow, this late in the month, that's just plain wrong! Then I get home to find out that it was snowing in Blackhawk (next city up the highway from Rapid City). Our weather forecast says rain all week long-ugh! I'll never be able to get my flower garden planted with all of this crummy weather! I had to have my son bring in all of the plants for my flower garden because the temperatures are dipping into the low 30's tonight. I was afraid of the plants freezing since they are not planted in the ground yet.

The other strange thing...I had to turn on the heater and wear a sweater. What is up with the wacky weather???

No comments: