INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

About my Sewing Furniture

I've been asked by quite a few friends who the manufacturer of my sewing table is and I can't believe that I never said who it was made by (silly me)- it's from a company called "Unique Sewing Furniture" click on their name and it will take you to their web site. My sewing cabinet is the medium cabinet 452L in Oak with a light stain- but that natural Maple looks pretty nice too. That sewing cabinet is one SOLID piece of furniture and worth every cent we paid for it too! I see this making it through our next move with flying colors! As for a sewing chair, for now I'm using one of my dining room chairs (don't worry, it's a comfortable chair). I don't foresee myself buying a sewing chair while I've got 6 perfectly good chairs in the room already, LOL! But I sure did like those sewing chairs from Unique Sewing furniture , they've got great storage potential :-)

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous piece and it looks like you have so much room for storage!

Sandie said...

this is such a nice piece of furniture! I feel very blessed and fortunate that I have such a generous husband, I still can't believe that he bought it for me :)

Denise Clason Studios said...

Sandie, I have a sewing table made by the same company and LOVE, LOVE it! Mine is wider with 4 drawers down the left side and has a 2' x 4' piece that lifts up for large quilting! so, after I lift the 2x4 piece, I have a 4 foot square table. It is wonderful! I'd recommend unique sewing furniture to anyone! It looks like a nice piece of furniture!

Denise Clason

Sandie said...

I just love this piece of sewing furniture! Mine too have the large lift up bck piece for large quilting, I don;t know how I ever got along without it!