INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Obama in Rapid City

I'm not a political person or at least I don't see myself as being one. I didn't mention it in my blog when the Clinton's were here- it did matter to me in the least. But today Mr. Obama is in Rapid City for a "town hall" meeting. Just click on the link and it'll give you the time and place of the meeting. I'm sure that the people in Obama's office must have looked at my husband in an odd way dressed in his flight suit fresh from work. So what's our interest in Obama? You see, our son Andrew has been following all of this political stuff in earnest and would like to see Mr. Obama so we took this opportunity to get tickets to this event so he can listen to Mr. Obama talk about why he wants to become president of the United States of America.

No comments: