INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Another Home Improvement DONE!

I bet that I have you wondering what I've got my Honey doing today...next up on my "Honey Do" list is the Kitchen Back Splash. Are you curious? Would you like to see it? Here are a couple of pictures...

I just love how it turned out, it looks even better than I thought would :-) My husband is quite the Handy Man if I do say so myself! No need to hire a contractor when you have a husband like mine!
Here's a partial view of my new "Aged Pine" wall in our formal dining room. Once I get the rest of the room together I'll have a better picture for you. It's a dark color but I think that the 14 foot high ceiling can pull it off, LOL! I'm planning a larger quilted wall hanging to go on the opposite side of my armoiré, I'll be doing it in blues, greens and off white prints...I can hardly wait to get started!

No comments: