INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stir Crazy

I thought that I could handle being home and vegging out for 2 or 3 days, no way! 24 hours was all I could take! At first I was going to send my husband on a task to get me some serger thread at the sewing center but then I changed my mind and had My DH take me into town. You see, he was already going into town to take our son to a graduation party. So I had him take the minivan so we could all go together. I was able to get my thread and look at sewing machine tables/cabinets. After we dropped Andrew off at Canyon Lake Park (that's where the graduation party was being held) we went out to lunch at a new yummy Mexican Restaurant and I asked my DH if he wouldn't mind going back and looking at sewing machine cabinets again with me. My intention was to motivate him to make me a sewing table/cabinet. He's quite the woodworker, he designed and made Andrew's work desk and he built my lovely Armoiré both are Oak. So when we were looking at the various sewing machine cabinets and trust me we looked at ALL of them at least 3 times. And to my great surprise my husband bought me one! Again my intention was to get him motivated to make one for me. So I'm spending part of our economic stimulus package and doing what we should be doing with the money...stimulating the economy. It'll be here tomorrow afternoon, Woohoo!

No comments: