INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 19, 2008

Having been on crutches for just a handful of days I can say that I'm quite tired of them! Yesterday I went out with my husband and daughter to Menard's to look at some paving stones. It was 82º and very humid in the lawn and garden section. I found myself getting exhausted rather quickly. Hannah and Lucien wanted me to come along so they could show me the different paving stones for my little flower garden walkway. I never said it, but I had wished that they would have gone on their own. I couldn't take another step, that's how tired I was. My hands and arms are sore today, I like to compare it (my aching muscles) to an upper body workout.

My new sewing machine cabinet is arriving today! I can hardly wait to get it set up with my sewing machine :-)

I have my first post-op appointment today, Dr. Conrad will be changing the bandages and re-wrapping my foot. I'm bringing the camera along to take some pictures of the incision on my foot.

No comments: