INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Scrapbooking and Quilting with Susan Branch

The more I get into quilting the more I'm thrust into seeing a different side of scrapbooking. Some of my favorite scrapbooking people are in fact Quilters! The other fun thing I'm finding out is how some of my favorite scrapbook paper designers also deigns quilting fabric (it totally makes sense to me). Last week while I was in a local quilt shop I came across some of the cutest fabric and while I was looking at it I said "wow this looks an awful lot like Susan Branch and you can only imagine how excited I was to discover that it was! Susan Branch has a line of beautiful quilting fabrics, cool books and other great items PLUS, patterns and quilt designs, and my favorite...FREE Quilting Patterns!

And yes I admit it, Susan Branch has always been one of my favorite scrapbook paper designers. I loved the colors and designs and wished that I could use them in other applications, and now I can! I'm seriously stoked! This has made this VERY snow filled weekend filled with extreme happiness at just looking at these wonderful fabrics and patterns! I might not be able to get out of our house due to the amount of snow we have everywhere, BUT I can check out all kinds of cool stuff on line!

No comments: