INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Some projects I've been working on...

In case you think that I'm all talk and no action...here are some items I've been working on this week...


Here's what I made at my friend Peggy's Crop...these are for cards or coupon or whatever! It's made using double sided cardstock. They're so fun to make and it goes quickly too!








Here is step #2 of making my easy lattice quilt...step one is putting the block together.
Here is the Peter Rabbit quilt top in all it's glory. I just love how this turned out!
Now on to my Turquoise and Brown Batik fabric- here is the front and back side views of the individual squares that will make up the quilt.
Here are a couple of strips that will be sewn together...there are 40 squares that will be sewn to make the quilt top.
So that's just a sample of what I've been up to this week...I enjoy keeping busy!

No comments: