INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Taking the plunge!

I did it, I did it, I did it! I took the plunge and have ordered myself 2 new sewing machines! I've been wanting a serger for years. At one point in time I had actually bought myself one, only to take it back to the store because I could not get it threaded and there was no one available at the store where I had purchased it who really knew anything about sergers...hence me returning it for a refund. Here it is, my new Serger...the Janome Magnolia 7034D





The internet is such a wonderful source of information. I've been doing research on all of the various machines out there, that's how I got my Janome HT2008 (Heart Truth), I love that machine! Since working with my Janome HT2008, I knew that I wanted to stay with that same brand. I wanted to have a smaller lighter weight machine that I can take to quilters guild events and as a machine that I could use in teaching my daughter how to sew. So I bought the very portable Janome Jem Gold 2

No comments: